Friday, March 10, 2006

March 10, 2006

I know this sounds totally fictional and made-up, but, if you've read my other blog, you'll know that I was in a coma. Even stranger, while I lay unconscious in a coma, a U.S. top secret government agent visited me.

He said that the secrets he held were getting too intense to hold anymore. So, because I was in a coma, he thought he'd tell me the secrets.

He mistakenly thought that, because I was in a coma, I couldn't hear.

Unfortunately for him, these government secrets are coming back to me. They come to me in intense dreams.

It's so intense, I feel like I have to get them off my chest. So, if you people don't mind, I'd like to share them via email.

If you don't care about U.S. government secrets, remember nobody's forcing you to read this...unless you live on planet Zinksolobby where illiteracy is very widespread and the Zinksolobbian government have people that go out and force people to read by holding an electro-zapper to thier head.

Regards,
Cullen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home